Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Sickening video

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member jjkfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2002
    Location
    Wise, Va
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sickening video

    Wow, that is tough to watch. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sickening video

    Everytime I watch something like that I get extremely pissed off at the situation our country is in. We need to kill Bin Laden quit fooling around with Iraq, kill the man who killed those three men in that office along with hundreds of other American Citizens. I've said this every since 9/11 and I'm not a Bush supporter but if he kills Bin Laden I'll say it was a successful term. Way to many Americans lost their lives that day and the lives were sacrificing today need to be on the ground in Afghanistan trying to find Bin Laden.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_neutral's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2005
    Posts
    130
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Sickening video

    We will never do anything in Iraq but be there. I have given up on Bush, and have been looking, to see who is running in the next election.
    We are spred so thin military wise, even our own analyst say we could not be ready, for any long term conflict. Our equipment is worn down and we are not troop ready.
    Now you have the stuff with Isreal and Lebanon and we will not ask it be stopped, if anything this is what Bush wants, it will help our role somewhat in the Middle East. Or at least take some eyes off Iraq.
    Face it lame duck President until the next election and nothing will be done. On the war front or home front.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •